4.7K     0 

From Sunday's Lilac Festival

aaa-Image9.jpg

Attachments

• aaa-Image9.jpg
    aaa-Image9.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 707
Last edited:
Was just approved for an apartment in Mission, moving in on August 1! My first solo apartment, so stoked! Alllllll the Mission photos to come.

Way to go urban warrior! Although I'm surprised you gave up the fraternity, you'll enjoy the energy like I did when we moved from Haysboro!! ?

Last edited:
Way to go urban warrior! Although I'm surprised you gave up the fraternity, you'll enjoy the energy like I did when we moved from Haysboro!! ?

Thanks man. I'm not giving up the fraternity though, I'm just moving out of the frathouse. I'm 6 years older than the next oldest guy here and I'm sick of cleaning up after these kids. It's just time to have my own space, I've earned it :p

Nah, it's just the top floor of a 3 story building, living room/bedroom is south facing, but there might be a decent view from my kitchen, I didn't think to look when I did the walk-through.

That is about the only bi-lingual signage I have seen in that part of Mission. I know the history but why bi-lingual stop signs?

Actually it's pretty ironic they would choose a stop sign to show off the bilingualism, since most stop signs in the world actually use the word 'Stop', even in France they use the word 'Stop', however Quebec is one of the rare places they don't, so I guess it's a nod to French Canadians.

Personally I'd rather see them go back to using some of the original French street names.

Back