What do guys think about this developer and their buildings? Any comment?
Solid developer. Try to take a look at their previous projects and try to surf the internet for comments from residents. You shouldn't have a tough time finding some info.

Solid developer. Try to take a look at their previous projects and try to surf the internet for comments from residents. You shouldn't have a tough time finding some info.
Thanks TKW, you have also replied My other thread about the AA. I have both of them and am thinking to keep one of the two only….not yet figure out

Thanks TKW, you have also replied My other thread about the AA. I have both of them and am thinking to keep one of the two only….not yet figure out

I guess they're both investment properties? If they're the exact same I prefer this one. Locations are excellent for both so you can't lose either way.

What do guys think about this developer and their buildings? Any comment?
Lived in the building next to this site (CASA III) during pre-construction in early 2018 till 2020 a lot of the amenities were never finished before moving out - construction seems to be a slowly phased process.

I have always believed AA is much better than CC until recently I saw some negative comments about the Lanterra. However, I still love the AA’s location more as it is closer to UoT and subway. additionally, the construction progress moves faster with Lanterra. I don’t know how much this means to everybody but it gives me more confidence. With some people’s positive views over Aspen ridge, I also start having more confidence over CC now compared to before. So, I am more towards to keeping both units now :) thanks guys
I guess they're both investment properties? If they're the exact same I prefer this one. Locations are excellent for both so you can't lose either wayI

CASA 3 is from Crestford I believe.
Lived in the building next to this site (CASA III) during pre-construction in early 2018 till 2020 a lot of the amenities were never finished before moving out - construction seems to be a slowly phased process.

I have always believed AA is much better than CC until recently I saw some negative comments about the Lanterra. However, I still love the AA’s location more as it is closer to UoT and subway. additionally, the construction progress moves faster with Lanterra. I don’t know how much this means to everybody but it gives me more confidence. With some people’s positive views over Aspen ridge, I also start having more confidence over CC now compared to before. So, I am more towards to keeping both units now :) thanks guys

I think both are fine investments, just find the right tenants....that's more important.

Back