pkA6ctB.jpg

6YfgTsP.jpg

This is definitely the next section of the West Loop with major untapped potential btw... Once this is hit up, Reinsdorf has to think about selling off some of those parking lots by the UC, right? Or does he not own most of them?

I'm very happy with how this one turned out. Crazy that we're going to have at least 6 major office towers built this cycle.... CNA, 150N Riverside, 444W Lake, 110 N Wacker, WPS, and BMO... 5 of those are 700+ feet tall too. This might satiate the office market for some time, you'd have to imagine, right? Perhaps we'll get one more with the giant Franklin double wide lot that's the last truly abandoned and unused spot in the CBD. Biggest boom ever perhaps?

I'm very happy with how this one turned out. Crazy that we're going to have at least 6 major office towers built this cycle.... CNA, 150N Riverside, 444W Lake, 110 N Wacker, WPS, and BMO... 5 of those are 700+ feet tall too. This might satiate the office market for some time, you'd have to imagine, right? Perhaps we'll get one more with the giant Franklin double wide lot that's the last truly abandoned and unused spot in the CBD. Biggest boom ever perhaps?

I am surprised that the economics make all these towers a good investment when there is soo much vacant land adjacent to the loop.

Back