Sept 13

48831296353_1025c46486_h.jpg

48831663196_7bdd649f4b_h.jpg

Sept 23

Watch this spacee.
48831300268_c1f3df7e87_h.jpg

Can't wait to see this baby rise. I feel like once they get above ground on these West Loop buildings, it's only a few months later before they top off

Can't wait to see this baby rise. I feel like once they get above ground on these West Loop buildings, it's only a few months later before they top off

Hurry up to finish one so you can start the 2nd one right away. There is foundation work going on right now at 3 sites within 1/2 block of Fulton.

Hurry up to finish one so you can start the 2nd one right away. There is foundation work going on right now at 3 sites within 1/2 block of Fulton.
Just went by the site at Randolph and Wabash and the Case crew is already well at work. Looks like they're close to getting there at the Michigan tower across from the Illinois Center too. Add in the fact they just closed off and took down the light poles at the parking lot at the Wabash and Van Buren intersection and the Loop proper is keeping momentum better than I would have expected. I'll try to take pictures of all three tomorrow

Back