OX-BLUE Web Cam

Oct 19

48977137218_217dca89ab_h.jpg

Nice Neighbor !
48977872117_7ea118f142_h.jpg

48977873247_45492ac9ea_k.jpg

Last edited:
This tower+park and the OPO reno are going to flip this area around quickly, and while the hotel going across the street won't be a looker, it'll add some solid foot traffic too. Hopefully the Clinton blue line stop gets a renovation soon

This tower+park and the OPO reno are going to flip this area around quickly, and while the hotel going across the street won't be a looker, it'll add some solid foot traffic too. Hopefully the Clinton blue line stop gets a renovation soon

Between UICC and the Loop used to be a very "interesting" hike - now it is so safe and normal.

Between UICC and the Loop used to be a very "interesting" hike - now it is so safe and normal.
Yes, even back when I was in college several years ago I walked by a murder suicide crime scene along Van Buren after classes (during the summer)... Times are changing, I'd say for the better

March 5

Positioning the Tremie pipe - used in deep shafts to prevent the concrete from mixing with the slurry on the way down. The concrete is heavier so it displaces the slurry up the caisson from the bottom.

Back