8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

ceaz40

Member Bio
Reaction score
I just heard that Swiss Chalet is launching a tv channel (sort of like the fireplace channel) that will just be chicken turning over a rotisserie....they are hoping to get folks hungry for their product....like they need a channel to hook me lol

Something to watch to whet the appetite while awaiting your delivery...............................

Swiss Chalet.

Over priced, fatty chicken.

Fatty dipping sauce.

Fatty salad dressing.

But those greasy fatty Swiss Chalet fries. Omm nom nom nom nom nom.

Love the gravy. You can buy the gravy mix in supermarkets so you can use the same gravy with your own roasted chicken.

I saw this on the news (such an important news story!) last week. I was sure they said that it was supposed to go live on Monday (yesterday) and replace the Fireplace Channel but it hasn't happened yet.

I didn't know that St. Hubert's was still around, it was all the rage in suburbia in the early 80's when they came to Ontario but I thought Swiss Chalet won the roasted chicken war. I remember my economics teacher discussing St. Hubert and their business plan in my last year at high school.

I got the fish tank channel on my bedroom tv, fireplace channel on my living room tv and now i will have the chicken channel on my kitchen tv! and yet people say there is nothing on tv!!:p

I got the fish tank channel on my bedroom tv, fireplace channel on my living room tv and now i will have the chicken channel on my kitchen tv! and yet people say there is nothing on tv!!:p

How about a waterfall channel in the bathroom?

why no window channel?

lol maybe what we need are the "Calgary", "Edmonton", "Quebec", "Rest of the World" channels.......a bunch of people who bitch and complain about our beautiful and ever changing city....their envious noses pressed flat against the screen....trying to look in to a world they don't have.....but we do!!! Just kiddin'....don't beat me up on this one!

I didn't know that St. Hubert's was still around, it was all the rage in suburbia in the early 80's when they came to Ontario but I thought Swiss Chalet won the roasted chicken war. I remember my economics teacher discussing St. Hubert and their business plan in my last year at high school.
They're still around in Quebec and Eastern Ontario. The story goes that Swiss Chalet and St. Hubert secretly agreed in mid-90s to split up Canada and not compete with each other. But you can still get their sauces in grocery stores.

I'm still trying to understand how a restaurant who specializes in chicken does not have a single grilled chicken meal on their menu. It's criminal.

I saw this on the news (such an important news story!) last week. I was sure they said that it was supposed to go live on Monday (yesterday) and replace the Fireplace Channel but it hasn't happened yet.
Why not combine the two and have the chicken roasting over the fire?

I see it on Rogers channel 208. Maybe the tin cans and strings don't reach?

Back