News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Especially if the overground sections end up being too much of a drag factor for the underground section, unless they cheap out and separate the line at Science Centre. Couldn’t exactly continue to call it Crosstown though.
Crosstown is the name of the construction project. The line is Eglinton, Line 5, Eglinton Line 5 ... something like that. Similar to how the UK Crossrail project is the Elizabeth Line.

Over the years, we'll quietly forget that Crosstown name. After all, when was the last time that someone referred to the 401 through Toronto as the Toronto Bypass? When did someone last go to Malton to get a flight?

Unfortunately, the political will is towards...

depzqXj8P7WfWRsU05TlKHgt9zGgDI_MFtRy06TYBCY.jpg

From link.
...Someone’s ass?

Then we’d have Line 5 Eglinton off the road, and perhaps a Line 7 Eglinton/Scarborough in the middle of the road with a linear transfer at Science Centre.

You aren't new here...They worship at the altar of the automobile gods of course!
Gas for the Gas God!

Cars for the Car Throne!

^^^Ehmm....I sure hope the gas container isnt filled with any amount of gas in it. Because you know, it's right next to 2 giant flammable explosive tanks.

aside from literally everything but the sign looking pretty gross, this is nice. I like these signs a whole lot more than the incredibly dull YSSE ones. Also can't wait for the line to open just to see how the stations look when they are regularly cleaned cus again... looks gross
We can always re-decorate when the COVID-19 bills are paid off. At least the structure is there. We can change the look in the future.

Last edited:
i mean they only ever do that at least 50 years after the station has opened... and when it's in such a state of disarray it needs other upgrades too.
I'm pretty sure at least TYSSE will be refurbished far sooner. It's only been what, 3 years, and Pioneer Village already looks like this?
1615914447538.png

No those aren't video compression artifacts, that's how dirty Pioneer Village has become. I honestly expect retiling sooner than later.

Source: VanishingUnderground

Back