News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

It's funny comparing the two, looks like there used to be a plan for a square here, look at one of the pages in the pdf, but I can see it's gone from the proposal above.

Could be, but not sure about that, looks like that could be a building as well.

Yep actually almost sure there's a building there ... actually looks like a lot has changed this the original plan ... but I guess that's expected.

There's a parking lot now behind where the ciniplex is going ... maybe it's not permanent though ... I think it'll be there for a while though.

Actually I think the ciniplex is really what's going first, which isn't the building in the link above, it's just south of it, and the parking lot south of that. I forgot the # of the build above.

Last edited:
There are some new renderings different from the ones above, posted near the DM sales centre...
I didn't have a camera on me but I'll try to get some pictures later.

There are some new renderings different from the ones above, posted near the DM sales centre...
I didn't have a camera on me but I'll try to get some pictures later.

Great! How are they different ?

I believe Bldgs 'J' + 'K' changed quite a bit (aka 170 + 180 Enterprise Blvd).

This is the pretty looking marketing concept:

DTM_was.jpg

Whereas this is what Remington will be building :(:

DTM_now.jpg

i dont understand why building a cineplex there, there's one within 5 minute drive at First Markham Place.

i dont understand why building a cineplex there, there's one within 5 minute drive at First Markham Place.

Maybe Cineplex wants to replace the cinemas at First Markham Place probably they felt it is out of date and too small to expand due to its location inside the mall.

Last edited:
I believe Bldgs 'J' + 'K' changed quite a bit (aka 170 + 180 Enterprise Blvd).
Whereas this is what Remington will be building :(:

What's the big difference, the square is gone yes, but otherwise it's pretty similar, just the shape of the building ?

Back