News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

When I lived in East York until 1971 my family used to shop at the IGA. We did not have a car, so walked to the grocery store from our home on the corner of Hopedale and Pape. Last weekend I was just in the area for the first time in fifty years. Does anyone recall where this IGA was? My mother would have had to walk there with two children under four. What is in the store's place now?

When I lived in East York until 1971 my family used to shop at the IGA. We did not have a car, so walked to the grocery store from our home on the corner of Hopedale and Pape. Last weekend I was just in the area for the first time in fifty years. Does anyone recall where this IGA was? My mother would have had to walk there with two children under four. What is in the store's place now?
It's still there and they still have home delivery.. PAPE FOODLAND @ 623 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 1R2

Wasn't it TWO different grocery stores next to each other and then IGA bought out the other one and combined them?

Back