What do you think of this proposal?

• Total voters

Daveography

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Someone dropped this on my lap today. More to come.

20190415_132926.jpg

Hmmm... Interesting. I already like the townhouse component they are proposing. However, I'm sure that this will have some of the same issues that "The View" had, as the site is on a small neighborhood street.

Taking the fact that this is a Westrich Pacific and the design of the units this clearly looks like a condo project. Many people will buy these as investment properties however, I'm not convinced it will be priced right. I expect Maclab to sell much more and a lot faster in their tower than I believe Westrich will. I look forward to seeing them fight the community because we know there will be major resistance.

I'd go for option 1 as well, but both are 6's or a little better in my opinion at this stage, decent but lacking. I really like the West facing terraced top on both depictions.

I recast my vote aligning it with @Daveography -- if the designers can't make up their mind, that in itself bodes poorly for the project. #1 is a scattershot, and #2 is boringly familiar. Back to the drawing boards I say. @Kaizen has a point with the stair-stepped penthouse, but it is not enough to save this project. Neither concept has any "soul".

Back