What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This Project is now called "CX" and no longer "CX Grandin" with what is going on lately with the name. Also, they've released some details with the prices and some pictures of the inside suites. Really love the floor to ceiling windows, like an actual high-rise development. If more developers start doing this, besides Westrich for their high-rises, that would be awesome. Prices aren't so bad either, compared to nearby new projects like Augustana and The Hendrix.

1623042517229.png
1623042792357.png
1623042824000.png
1623042869542.png

1623042898948.png

Last edited:
This Project is now called "CX" and no longer "CX Grandin" with what is going on lately with the name. Also, they've released some details with the prices and some pictures of the inside suites. Really love the floor to ceiling windows, like an actual high-rise development. If more developers start doing this, besides Westrich for their high-rises, that would be awesome. Prices aren't so bad either, compared to nearby new projects like Augustana and The Hendrix.

View attachment 325825View attachment 325826View attachment 325827View attachment 325828
View attachment 325829
Love the view out the window in the second pic.

personally dislike the unfinished concrete surfaces, and, bundling 4 appliances and a sink together does not make a kitchen; as a person who likes to cook, I'd not give these units a second look.
What makes a kitchen then? This is standard in most condos and even lots of skinny houses have the same 1 wall setup.

I love the concrete. Nice to see edmonton finally get some more modern condos. Felt like everything, even new projects like fox, were being built by boomer archtects with poor taste.

That's my car in the foreground! FOR REAL!
You guys might have walked past each other in Save On and not even realized.

What makes a kitchen then? This is standard in most condos and even lots of skinny houses have the same 1 wall setup.

I love the concrete. Nice to see edmonton finally get some more modern condos. Felt like everything, even new projects like fox, were being built by boomer archtects with poor taste.
At least with the 'skinny' SFDs, the kitchens have large islands that provide more counter space. I just couldn't imagine cooking a full dinner for a few friends with only a couple small sections of countertop like in those CX kitchens. I would definitely need to buy a portable IKEA island to provide more work surfaces.

Back