Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
June 9

PERMIT_DATE June 06, 2016
PERMIT_NUMBER 185747661-001
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 10180 - 101 STREET NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD DOWNTOWN
JOB_DESCRIPTION To construct an elevated pedway link over 102 Street to connect the Kelly Ramsey Building to the Manulife Building.
BUILDING_TYPE Engineering (490)
WORK_TYPE (01) New
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 38,425

@Daveography -- 101street is definitely one of Edmonton's more interesting streets and your perch is perfectly aligned to enjoy it and witness ongoing changes -- I imagine you are well connected to Jasper ave. as well.

@archited Jasper Ave. is what I see when I look out the other direction, or go out the front door. :)

It's funny because I can work from home very easily, and most of my team exercises that privilege extensively (I'm often the only one in the office, even my boss only comes in for half a day 3-4 days a week). But I love coming downtown every day. It's only a 15-20 minute bike ride, my wife and I usually talk a walk around the core at lunch time, I love having access to all the great restaurants and street food, etc.

Kelly Ramsey Tower opening to kick off downtown Edmonton growth spurt
The Edmonton financial district’s first new office building in almost three decades will kick off a multi-year surge of downtown development when it welcomes its initial tenants next month.

The Kelly Ramsey Tower, being renamed the Enbridge Centre after its biggest tenant, has been under construction since 2013 on a Rice Howard Way property formerly occupied by two historic structures badly damaged in an arson.

“It’s a modern building with a nod to the past,” said Dean Wulf, vice-president of leasing for development manager Pangman Development Corp.

Full Story (Edmonton Journal)

Back