What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Nope thats for a completely separate project I'm now seeing for the first time, no clue if it already has a thread or not but this is it.

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 12.32.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 12.29.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 12.29.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 12.29.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 12.30.18 PM.png

If it doesn't have a thread could someone create one and move this please, thanks :)

Nope thats for a completely separate project I'm now seeing for the first time, no clue if it already has a thread or not but this is it.

View attachment 434105View attachment 434106View attachment 434107View attachment 434108View attachment 434109
If it doesn't have a thread could someone create one and move this please, thanks :)
Probably doesn’t need a thread, standard infill. But really great to see! Tons of these all over our city taking off.

Here's hoping they can get some warm bodied suckers to take up accommodation there so they can start the next "phases."

I'm with you, @westcoastjos -- it just seems so arbitrary and so dominant. Not as bad on the lower section where it is a natural complement to the blue. I know this firm is a huge fan of the works of Piet Mondrian but this is largely a disappointment from any artistic perspective. We will have to wait while it goes through its wear cycle and is rehabilitated -- until then it is sunglasses when driving by.

Here's hoping they can get some warm bodied suckers to take up accommodation there so they can start the next "phases."
Honestly I betcha those units will have pretty low heating/cooling costs. If the units themselves are nice in the inside, and the prices are affordable, I could see it surprisingly becoming an attractive tower to rent in.

I'm with you, @westcoastjos -- it just seems so arbitrary and so dominant. Not as bad on the lower section where it is a natural complement to the blue. I know this firm is a huge fan of the works of Piet Mondrian but this is largely a disappointment from any artistic perspective. We will have to wait while it goes through its wear cycle and is rehabilitated -- until then it is sunglasses when driving by.
I wear my sunglasses at night... that must be how the song came about
Ditch the orange and it will be 100 times better looking.
For me, it's the solid blue color mixing in with the two pastel-like colors as stucco looks very horribly with solid colors imo. The brown is acceptable with the grey/cream and light blue

As per the orange, with faux mullions between the panels with the same color would have made this affective as it would act as the unifying factor for the building, but this ensemble is something else... like ADD in turbo drive.

Back