What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
Coming along slowly.

20221010_155844.jpg

20221010_155903.jpg

20221010_155938.jpg

Curious what kind of tenamt mix in the pending spots. anyone know? Maybe going for Manchester square kind of vibe?

Yes. They are hoping tenants should be ready to be open by then. They are small retail spaces so it won't take too much time for tenants to fit them out.
Any timelines for the north site? It's just what MKT uses for parking, right?

I think former railway lands can be a bit difficult to develop. I suspect, location, size and configuration can all be issues and then it also depends on what the railway wants to do with them. It may not even be a big priority to do anything.

It took a long time and effort to redevelop the railway lands downtown too. I agree this will add a lot to the area. Whyte Ave is a great east west strip, but the north/south part on Gateway (particularly south of Whyte Ave) is not so great yet.

Good for them!

The few times I have been to 5th Street Food Hall it was empty, but I was really impressed with the concept and the work they put into it. Clearly, it is doing better than that if they are expanding though. Chef Levi from Why Not definitely has the chops.

Back