@westcoastjos Thanks for the heads-up on that. Good to see this building getting some love, it's one of my favourites.

Though...main floor parking? Bleh.
Honestly don't know what is on the main floor right now other than a large shipping room in the back and the restaurant in the front. There is quite a bit more space that seems unused. Some pretty large vaults in the basement.

Milner Building also is a favorite of mine -- large floor-to-floor heights. I installed International Utilities (now Atco) on floors 2 to 10 back in the '70s, so, from a designer's eye, there is a ton of potential here. Kasian certainly is capable -- so I expect great things

I would love this. Is it possible for ground floor parking behind fronting retail? Then potential for (either/or) mix of office, residential, hotel, super lab.

Permit Type Major Development Permit
Permit Class Class B
Permit Date May 07, 2020
Status Approved
Description of Development To change the use from Professional, Financial and Office Support Services, Restaurant and Specialty Food Services to Multi-unit Housing (220 Dwellings) and General Retail Stores (with 62 sq.m of outdoor patio space on north side), Restaurants (60% of the gross floor area as indoor Public Space and total 268 sq.m. outdoor Public Space on east side) and Bar and Neighbourhood Pub (maximum 200 occupants, 240 m2 of indoor Public Space) and to construct exterior alterations (removing two pedways) – MILNER BUILDING.
Address 10030 - 104 STREET NW

Back