What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only thing we know is some equipment was removed probably not needed going forward as one piece was an horizontal drill for shoring and that seems to be don

Not sure on the project status as a whole, but as I understand there have been many, many issues on the construction front. Cycling through contractors is usually not a good sign for the project - especially when there's a big hole in the ground.

Not sure on the project status as a whole, but as I understand there have been many, many issues on the construction front. Cycling through contractors is usually not a good sign for the project - especially when there's a big hole in the ground.
What issues relating to construction?

Probably still stuck in the planning phases to get the DP approval. I don't think there has been anything issued for hoarding/crane yet, so likely an agreement to be signed or payment yet to be received to proceed. As I always say, development takes time and even more time when there are changes to a project compounded by a switch in contractors, perhaps multiple contractors in this case.

Didn't the job start with Clark then Ellis Don?

I heard that Ellis Don currently isn't on the project anymore either? so now?
Really? Is the signage still there?

I was told the switch to EllisDon was because they were going to build the tower five floors taller for cheaper than what Clark was contracted for. Be pretty shocking (and a huge waste of time and money) if they changed GCs again.

Back