News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

IanO

Member Bio
Reaction score
Get ready to Rock the Hawk!

Picked me up a trucker hat today.

1820028800.jpg

Just learning about this now. Cool to see a new team return to the field down in Rossdale. What I didn't see in any of the articles was the approximate cost of the upgrades to the field that will take place or how it will be financed. Anyone have info on that? I assume this is going ahead irrespective of the Edmonton Prospects relocation to Spruce Grove. That's still going ahead?

Dr. Randy Gregg -- one time Oiler -- has an entourage of investors -- 'tis his baby (or bête noire , depending on outcomes) Going ahead -- si, si! -- 10-year lease with the CofE. Prospects to Spruce Grove -- si, si! The prospect of Edmontonians gravitating to Spruce Grove is fair to midlin'; River Hawks are a new league franchisee -- that's more wait-and-see... both should hit it out of the park with early attendance then the long term sets in -- bunt or bust!

doh

"
March 1, 2022
Today, the West Coast League unveiled a striking rebrand, beginning a transition from the league’s traditional WC logo to a new WCL mark that evokes the league’s sprawling geography, ranging from central Oregon north through Washington state, British Columbia and, beginning this year, well into Alberta, Canada."

Steve is a fantastic guy and perfect for this role. He has a lot of experience and will bring a cohesive plan to develop the team, game day experience, non-baseball events and overall improvement of the immediate area (inside and outside of the stadium).

Back