What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's been a while, but now it's getting busier and busier since the weather is getting warmer and warmer! The irony, haha! So they're all working with the mechanicals in the parkade; they're 75% complete with the framing on the 4th floor of the first building. The slab rebar and formwork for the 2nd building are coming along; it is hard to tell when they will be pouring that slab, but since they had a temporary ramp by the excavator over the winter, they removed all of the dirt over this weekend. They're starting to dig out for the remaining outstanding structure posts.

Stay tuned for more!

* Note that I had to add my watermark to the pictures, as I discovered the pictures I posted here were being used without my permission elsewhere. If you wish to use any of my pictures, I ask you to private message me first before you use it elsewhere. I had a small matter, and it was successfully resolved! Thanks!*

phonto.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG

What caught your eye?

The fact that a ton of good-quality housing and (hopefully) businesses are being built adjacent and connected to an LRT station. That's my guess at least :)

Back