What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So this will butt up tight against “Upper Vista” towers? Here I thought it was going to occupy the little “triangular” section……northernmost section
Yup, the triangle parcel is also owned by Rohit so bets are they develop that after this existing site is completed and more or less leased up.

Not going to lie, but this site is super exciting to me to better connect the LRT station and make that area feel a little urban.
The Stadium station upgrade and new crossing came at the perfect time. I wonder if we’ll ever see some of the older lowrise units neighbouring this development be redeveloped as well. Job well done thus far regardless

The stadium area has sneakily become a very nice TOD type development. Now with the LRT station reno, it's really starting to come together well and become one of my personal favorite parts of the city. I just wish there were slightly better access to the River Valley (I know it's right there but you have to cross Jasper which is a bit treacherous). I also think this area needs some more street level commercial development and it could be truly a vibrant and great space in the city.

The stadium area has sneakily become a very nice TOD type development. Now with the LRT station reno, it's really starting to come together well and become one of my personal favorite parts of the city. I just wish there were slightly better access to the River Valley (I know it's right there but you have to cross Jasper which is a bit treacherous). I also think this area needs some more street level commercial development and it could be truly a vibrant and great space in the city.
I can't wait for the parking lot near the station to be developed in the future. Like you said, potential to be a great space in the city
1.png
2.png

One that area is completed, I hope they do not stop there. I would love to see this area just east of it redeveloped with a similar vision in mind.

View attachment 463926
Honestly, I'd rather they moved west into MCCauley with the redevelopment, instead of this little eastern nook. It's a charming place as it is, and would do very little in terms of vibrancy, etc, whereas the triangle between 97 st, 107ave and the rail RoW would benefit a lot from a higher density, and connect the Stadium area and Downtown a lot better

One that area is completed, I hope they do not stop there. I would love to see this area just east of it redeveloped with a similar vision in mind.

View attachment 463926

There are restrictive covenants in place for a majority of the properties in that little enclave, so I highly doubt we'll see any redevelopment happen there ever. It's also a very nice little area filled with some beautiful homes, so it really shouldn't be redeveloped anyways, covenants or not

Last edited:
Yeah sure but that ain't "peak convenience". I don't live northeast of the station, I live northwest of the station, so walking to save-on from the station requires an unpleasant detour on foot.
If they opened one in the corner of 106 ave and 85 street to so, I'd be packing my stuff to move there

There should be a convenience store named 7ways that's in the same building as Panini's restaurant.

Back