What do you think of this development?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
@Swore , thanks for asking ( :
Well, just because the EDC is postponed to a later date, and the anticipation is killing me, can't wait to learn more about this proposal!
Thanks @skyrise for the nifty changes to the emoji likes, and always good updates to the site.

Via Kreation on C2E:

32576074117_967256d263_b.jpg

Seen the informal application to EDC and the tower looks quite good. No curtain wall, but very similar to Mackenzie Tower down 104 St. Looks very 'Dutch', like a tower you'd see in Rotterdam. Good articulation of the tower and a decent podium design.

Seen the informal application to EDC and the tower looks quite good. No curtain wall, but very similar to Mackenzie Tower down 104 St. Looks very 'Dutch', like a tower you'd see in Rotterdam. Good articulation of the tower and a decent podium design.

Hi! Long time lurker, new poster though. Urban enthusiast (yegurbanite on instgram, Rotterdam pics are there if you scroll down a bit)

I've been to Rotterdam and there are some gorgeous buildings there, so hearing this makes me quite excited. Now if only the empty lot across the street will see something proposed

Back