What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It would be wise for all projects within a block of 102nd Avenue to coincide their development with both the WDP and the LRT construction to take advantage of the huge PR event that would unfold with a combined and coordinated completion date. That could potentially include six towers, not including those that will be announced in the three-year span from now until then. With the economic upswing that is headed Edmonton's way the short term looks rosy.

Was visiting a friend who lives in one of the downtown core high rises that faces west an man can you ever see the gaping hole where there’s no development and a ton of parking lots from about 104th street to 109th street, north of Jasper avenue to Stony Plain Road ! I never realized how barren it really was until you can see it from up high !! 😯 If this area ever fills up with tall condos one day, it will really fill out the downtown core very nicely!

Was visiting a friend who lives in one of the downtown core high rises that faces west an man can you ever see the gaping hole where there’s no development and a ton of parking lots from about 104th street to 109th street, north of Jasper avenue to Stony Plain Road ! I never realized how barren it really was until you can see it from up high !! 😯 If this area ever fills up with tall condos one day, it will really fill out the downtown core very nicely!
One of 2 or 3 last remaining large areas that could be redeveloped, would love to see a sea of 60-80 storey residential towers there.

Did we forget about the huge Central Warehouse District Park the city is currently planning for this area? That's going fill up a lot of that empty land
No, it will still look like a gap, although a nicer one hopefully with grass and trees and maybe (heaven forbid - this is Edmonton, we can't have nice things) even a big fountain.

However, the reason this is being turned into a park is because the lots have been empty for 30 plus years, which is a better solution than nothing and will be appealing to nearby residents.

No, it will still look like a gap, although a nicer one hopefully with grass and trees and maybe (heaven forbid - this is Edmonton, we can't have nice things) even a big fountain.

However, the reason this is being turned into a park is because the lots have been empty for 30 plus years, which is a better solution than nothing and will be appealing to nearby residents.
There will be a fountain / water feature of some sort.

Back