What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Canada ICI is quite active in the Edmonton marketplace and has quite significant local presence.

But no, I do not see phase 2 (or 3) going forward any sooner than originally planned.

That’s what I was wondering as well…..

Did anyone else know that Canada ICI Finance is based out of YEG? Who knew? If you look them up on LinkedIn it’s shows all the projects they are currently financing…..including a new Griesbach condo development
I didn't realize that. Some of the best projects here are made by people who live here and/or have a close connection to the community.

Too often people chase after or get mesmerized by far away big companies that have a lot of resources, but really don't care or have much interest what happens here. Then they wonder why these projects announced with a splash by these supposedly big or established companies languish or don't proceed.

Of course, there are exceptions, but if you get more than a few hours flight or drive away they often seem to be more disconnected.

Hard to tell but the rebar is at grade.
D6292F9D-DEA3-48D3-ADE5-8C6AC5212DFF.jpeg

It is amazing the lasting influence legacy of the City Centre airport when you look at the skyline along that area. Takes a long time to change
The last 10 to 15 years saw a lot of development on 103 and 104 Streets, I expect this area from 105 to 108 Streets will fill in over the next decade or so.

However, yes it does take a while to fill in. Perhaps all the old CN rail land being developed also made this slower.

Back