What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone able to find the site?

they have the website on hold and it will become a website closer to building completion.

Epcor is downtown.
“Edge”. Vs Parks is a gaping hole between 109 and 105 streets and right on jasper ave. Much more prominent I’d say. Many would still see rogers/epcor/CN/museum as a wall that marks the end of downtown. Stationlands is behind that, so it feels less impactful I’d say. If I had to choose where to put 5 towers, I’d take the area around the warehouse park over stuff around 105ave

I don't disagree. Epcor is not the edge of downtown though as it is downtown. Epcor is 2.5 blocks from CC mall while The Parks is Central downtown roughly 7.5 blocks from CC mall. Both areas are vital and I did state that The Parks is also very poignant to the development scene. Guess what? Both areas are seeing activities which we should be excited for equally. I'm also thrilled that CWB is getting a new tower at the ID as it is vital from an optical perspective. We could also hope for a couple residential towers directly north of Rogers. Strategically, it sends signals that there is strong economic directions for our city overall. If one continuously see CN towers on the edge, it indicates not much growth. We need the CN tower obscured...

PXL_20230427_193628176.MP.jpg

I don't disagree. Epcor is not the edge of downtown though as it is downtown. Epcor is 2.5 blocks from CC mall while The Parks is Central downtown roughly 7.5 blocks from CC mall. Both areas are vital and I did state that The Parks is also very poignant to the development scene. Guess what? Both areas are seeing activities which we should be excited for equally. I'm also thrilled that CWB is getting a new tower at the ID as it is vital from an optical perspective. We could also hope for a couple residential towers directly north of Rogers. Strategically, it sends signals that there is strong economic directions for our city overall. If one continuously see CN towers on the edge, it indicates not much growth. We need the CN tower obscured...
the CN Tower is an iconic building in a city that doesn't have many iconic buildings. The Epcor wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the dirty former mayor.

“Edge”. Vs Parks is a gaping hole between 109 and 105 streets and right on jasper ave. Much more prominent I’d say. Many would still see rogers/epcor/CN/museum as a wall that marks the end of downtown. Stationlands is behind that, so it feels less impactful I’d say. If I had to choose where to put 5 towers, I’d take the area around the warehouse park over stuff around 105ave
Stationlands will be a slum in no time. it's a horrid area.

Do we got any news of the podium and Phase II are happening soon? I think I remember reading here too that phase II of Falcon Towers might start this year or next year, but I can’t truly remember.

Back