CoE communications team: "If we make it look nice and cartoony, maybe they won't remember all the construction issues and delays"

CoE communications team: "If we make it look nice and cartoony, maybe they won't remember all the construction issues and delays"
I also think they hope it will distract us so we don't notice no dates are listed anywhere here. This is the informational equivalent of junk food.

I also think they hope it will distract us so we don't notice no dates are listed anywhere here. This is the informational equivalent of junk food.
A quarter pounder meal from McD’s leaves me a lot more satisfied than the make-believe TransEd continues to peddle us.

I was downtown today, and the trains were running at 5 minute frequencies! At one point, I could see two trains meeting at the Quarters stop, while a westbound was at Churchill and another was at 102 Street! It was really refreshing to see the line so busy. Here is a video showing some action downtown this afternoon:

Trains are back and forth along the whole line for almost a whole.month now.

Signals were messed up at 36A Ave this morning. There was a train either side of the intersection, one in the station at 38 Ave and one just cresting the hill north of 34 Ave. Looked like the right turn signal was stuck and was displaying a green and amber signal at the same time. Traffic tech took the system down which resulted in flashing reds all directions. Not sure how long it was messed up but I didn't see a train moving my whole drive to work this morning.

I've seen a cop in the middle of that intersection because they got west of the tracks but the light changed before they could clear the intersection. I try and avoid driving west through there if I can l.

Back