What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
I believe this is the square 1 location

Confirmed!

1705078829240.png

Awesome pic @Edmcowboy11 - I absolutely love the street level design with the large glass, earthier tones and overhead lighting. Feels very urban and alive even with empty CRUs. Shame the rest of the building looks worse every time I see it.
First time in a while a developer did something different with exterior finishes.. Everyone on here complains about boring window wall or plain eifs.

This looks great. I wish more developers in this city would try something creative.

It's certainly 'creative'.

Not too offensive, but not far from much cleaner of a design.

First time in a while a developer did something different with exterior finishes.. Everyone on here complains about boring window wall or plain eifs.

This looks great. I wish more developers in this city would try something creative.
Personally I think it looks a lot better in person it is kind of growing on me. There again I’m no expert in these matters.

Can someone remind me if the WPCL was in support or opposed to this one?

I don't recall either, but it's hard to say because this project isn't the original one that was proposed prior to construction since WestOak defaulted on it after parkade excavation.

Back