someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for real estate discussions about Eight Cumberland

As far as 'areas' go, it's one of the better ones in North America.
But whether a property appreciates going forward or not is likely more a factor of whether the Toronto market continues to appreciate from current levels.
As a long term investment however, you are probably ok.

What are peoples thoughts about buying in this building as an investment now? I personally believe it's still a great opportunity. Occupancy is set for Aug 1, 2023. Thoughts?

What are peoples thoughts about buying in this building as an investment now? I personally believe it's still a great opportunity. Occupancy is set for Aug 1, 2023. Thoughts?
I think you missed the window for the most appreciation; usually best upon the first release as subsequent phases tend to increase in price. Sometimes there are great deals to catch at the tail end of the sales if developer reduce the downpayment requirements say only 10% or even 5% to occupancy

Hi there -
I’m an end user who’s looking to buy at 8 Cumberland. I can buy direct and save the assignment seller the realtor fees. If interested, pls DM me!

I was informed that the builder is not allowing assignments for some reason. Has anybody got the same notice?

Back