39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Crazyeamon

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Calgary
Hey guys so I'm just wondering what are the electrical companies in Calgary that do builds from 5/6 story buildings like in University District all the way to Telus Sky and Brookefield. Reason is I'm currently looking for work, I know some of the big ones and medium ones but the smaller companies are the ones I cant seem to find properly. I had talked to surrealplaces about this post and it was ok'd before hand. I'd appreciate any information guys, we all know work and towers are coming up from what we see on this site so I'm hoping this might give me 1 or 2 leads cause calling and emailing just doesn't seem to be working out. Thanks guys and stay safe out there!

I can’t remember for sure but I think it is custom electric who are doing the work at westman. Don’t know of any smaller guys off the top of my head for you.

I don't know of any off-hand Eamon, but my best guess would be to call the CG, and ask. Of course that involves finding out who the GC is, but as you probably know ,they have their signs plastered around the site.

Back