johnnycash

Member Bio
Reaction score
my sister bought a unit in the 3rd building, she received an email from tridel stating the interim occupancy would be Early 2023. Is it possible? do you guys think this would complete on time?

my sister bought a unit in the 3rd building, she received an email from tridel stating the interim occupancy would be Early 2023. Is it possible? do you guys think this would complete on time?
As it's only 28 floors tall and they're on the third floor now, that's 25 to go, so at about a week per floor that's half a year to topping off. After that, interior completion also normally takes about a week per floor as well, so yes, early 2023 seems absolutely reasonable!

As it's only 28 floors tall and they're on the third floor now, that's 25 to go, so at about a week per floor that's half a year to topping off. After that, interior completion also normally takes about a week per floor as well, so yes, early 2023 seems absolutely reasonable!

seems you were right ! :) i believe they are on their last floor.

Firm occupancies have now begun for this. Has anyone on the lower floors moved in yet? If yes, any insights on the interiors and the state of rest of the amenities and general upkeep of the surroundings?

Back