News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

^Phase 3 of the Bridge/Connect towers, south side of the tracks? I think so. Looks like the architecture of phase 3 has improved.

530SF for a 2 bedroom? Wow! http://fuzioncondos.com/floorplans/2_Bedroom_U19_530.pdf

entrance to that unit wastes so much space! What a badly designed building! All the units are rubbish--w/d in the bedroom???

Last edited:
What phenomenally crappy layouts. And with 400 trains a day passing by less than 10 metres away to the NE, I hope they're using triple pane glass!

so, on the same block as Bridge/Connect? I wish Urbancorp would post a site plan.

i believe so, Fuzion is sort of Triangle-looking, it's West of Joe Shuster Way.

Okay, so the tower designs/heights are totally different but they still somewhat relate to the site plan during the re-zoning process. Another two on the East side of Joe Shuster with the possibility of a fifth replacing the plaza with BK.

architectually this next phase (Fuzion) is very similar to Bridge/Connect, just minus the red brick ... its has the same massing, terracing and built form as the former ~

I would be interested to find out where exactly this building is being built though, since the parcel of land immediately to the south of Bridge/Connect (aka west of sales office) was suppose to be left as open space for some sort of a urban square or parkette ~

Last edited:
in addition, it''ll be a 10-story building....ok, that's all i can say, lol....shhhhhh....

How is that rear bedroom to code!? How can that be legal. This is atrocious.

Actually, is it to code? I was under the impression that in order for something to be listed as a "bedroom" they now have to have a window. This is clearly a 1-Bdrm + Den and not a very nice one at that.

Back