News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Can somebody advise me how to book another test if all driving centers are fully booked until next year? My liscense is expiring this November 2020. I've been trying to look for an open slot in all Ontario Driving Centers but they are all not highlighted anymore online.

Can booking by phone help me find an open slot? I don't wanna go back to G1 all over again without trying until my expiry date. I should have done my road test early this year but because of Covid 19... driving instructors were fully booked too as early as June. And sadly, they were only allowed to teach G in August. Same month I booked onlne for my October exam. For it was in July or August that G road test online started reopening for booking for G road exams.

Please help.
Thanks.

Nobody seems to be answering now to my questions. I thought this site is being run by MTO as well.

Being angry and insulting to strangers seems to be a hallmark.

Maybe consider that it is no one's job here to answer your question.

We all come here because we are interested in discussing one or more of the subjects here, typically, but not always, those related to urban development, in Toronto.

This is definitely not a forum about learning to drive, or driving tests.

But we all indulge each other from time to time when someone has a question; that maybe someone else can answer.

None of us here work for the MTO, nor for you.

If you want to know if you can email a request, look online on the MTO website; if you can't find anything, phone the Service Ontario centre you were tested at, and inquire.

As for getting another test, in less than 6 weeks, your chances aren't particularly good.

Something you may wish to inquire about is whether your expiry date still applies.

The government has extended the expiry date on many licenses.

At at July, G1 and G2 licenses were 'valid until further notice' I'm unclear if that is still the case; you should look into that!

Can somebody advise me how to book another test if all driving centers are fully booked until next year? My liscense is expiring this November 2020. I've been trying to look for an open slot in all Ontario Driving Centers but they are all not highlighted anymore online.

Can booking by phone help me find an open slot? I don't wanna go back to G1 all over again without trying until my expiry date. I should have done my road test early this year but because of Covid 19... driving instructors were fully booked too as early as June. And sadly, they were only allowed to teach G in August. Same month I booked onlne for my October exam. For it was in July or August that G road test online started reopening for booking for G road exams.

Please help.
Thanks.
When I had this issue, I got a license extension. But this was quite some time ago.

You
When I had this issue, I got a license extension. But this was quite some time ago.
Thanks for answering. I'm guessing, all the more they should give an extension since Covid 19 pandemic had the Driving Center operations ceased for 7- 8months.

Being angry and insulting to strangers seems to be a hallmark.

Maybe consider that it is no one's job here to answer your question.

We all come here because we are interested in discussing one or more of the subjects here, typically, but not always, those related to urban development, in Toronto.

This is definitely not a forum about learning to drive, or driving tests.

But we all indulge each other from time to time when someone has a question; that maybe someone else can answer.

None of us here work for the MTO, nor for you.

If you want to know if you can email a request, look online on the MTO website; if you can't find anything, phone the Service Ontario centre you were tested at, and inquire.

As for getting another test, in less than 6 weeks, your chances aren't particularly good.

Something you may wish to inquire about is whether your expiry date still applies.

The government has extended the expiry date on many licenses.

At at July, G1 and G2 licenses were 'valid until further notice' I'm unclear if that is still the case; you should look into that!
Thanks. Your answer shed a light on the matter. I really hope I'll get an extension and be able to find a date for the G road exam.

Back