Currently, the east-west corridor has two tracks. Will provision be included for 3 or 4 tracks for a future east-west GO train?

See https://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/go-transit-midtown-corridor.27511/
Yes

When they built the West Toronto Diamond Grade Separation, they built the CP Bridges to hold 4 tracks The current 2 tracks are in the centre of the 2 bridges. They even provided room for a 2nd track for the connection to MacTire Sub for the Weston Rd 2 bridges.

EAA647E9-E634-494A-9133-0D6DF9200EEF.jpeg
F3987DF5-BB78-4299-B9F9-80B37910F78C.jpeg

Yes, but if you were a regular user of Wallace you'd quickly grow to hate them once they became 15 minute all-day two-way.

Unless you're one of those that "just" missed the train and will have to wait that 15+ minutes in a winter blizzard.

barrie-map.jpg

From link.

^ It's been published somewhere in the consultation documents before, but glad you're now seeing it. It has a surprisingly good amount of detail for both trains. Speaking of a lot of detail and trains:

I was walking the Railpath yesterday and noted the signs below on Sterling, south of Bloor. This street lies between the Weston and Newmarket Subs.... with work going on on both rail bridges on Bloor, traffic is a mess. The residents' displeasure is apparent, as was the backed-up traffic. Years of doing little, and now it all has to be done at once?

- Paul

20201117 No Honk b.jpg
20201117 No Honk.jpg

It's not just the work on Bloor, but also people trying to get around the closure at Dundas/College/Lansdowne....so they go up Sterling to Bloor.

As someone who lives very close to Dundas/College/Lansdowne, I can confirm that there is also a lot of honking going on here. Also lots of traffic infiltrating into adjacent neighbourhoods -- way more traffic than usual on Rideau, for example. It's a bit of a mess.

I was walking the Railpath yesterday and noted the signs below on Sterling, south of Bloor. This street lies between the Weston and Newmarket Subs.... with work going on on both rail bridges on Bloor, traffic is a mess. The residents' displeasure is apparent, as was the backed-up traffic. Years of doing little, and now it all has to be done at once?

- Paul

View attachment 283484View attachment 283485
In fairness, that piece of work only took place in the last 2 days, and this notice was posted:

Back