grossly overpriced im sick of these builders
You and me both. Don't look at the recent precon prices, you'll get even more sick.

Back to power, the listings are under different brokerages. I'm not really sure how the builder sales work when the building is almost occupancy read.
Are these all from the builder though?

Not sure about this renting out for 4500, but yeah the finishes look nice. Great location if you need to jump on and off the DVP.

Huh!, that is quite odd. I'd make the door from the smaller bedroom swing inwards, then at least you could put some shelving in that mini-hallway. That's some nice views, and the 6th floor terrace looks very spacious.
Nice views from certain aspects, maybe this is one of those units meant to be customized by the buyer? Lots of interior space but the layout is very odd.

I know that all the units are still being completed but is that for rent number normal?
Condos.ca says 44 for rent which seems insane to be.

Home+Power.png

I just purchased a unit in this building. First time buyer. Liked the feel of the building and area but wondering what has the experience been so far for current residents?

Hey guys, just thought I’d give it a shot here. I’m looking for a parking spot rental in the building. Please message me if you have anything available.

Back