8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Max Sterling

Member Bio
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing it, but I'm looking all over the website and I can't seem to find anywhere that I can change the settings or logout. Can anyone help? :confused:

Click the little arrow found in the top right or the bottom right.
Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at Friday Jun 19, 2015 8.58.28 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at Friday Jun 19, 2015 8.58.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-19 at Friday Jun 19, 2015 8.58.28 AM.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 440
Ed:

Logging out was a problem for me - until I (accidentally) discovered exactly how to do it...

I was going to post a new topic - but noticing this subject I will suggest that the Log Out -
and for that matter the Log In functions should be easier to find and locate so they are
not hidden in any matter.

I sometimes access UT from outside sources - such as a Public Library or Apple Store -
making logging out a matter of importance for me to protect my UT forum membership.

I also miss the question box from the last incarnation of UT that asks:
"Are you sure you want to log out?"
That was a way of being certain that you indeed did log out...LI MIKE

Last edited:
Wow. This has been a longstanding issue for me too. I rarely ever have to log out but when I do, I've had to clear my browser's cache because I could never find a Log Out link. Glad it's there but discoverability score for that is an F. I never even noticed that arrow nor would I think it would lead to logging out.

Most forums list the user name somewhere on the top. Clicking it allows you to see your profile, your own posts, alerts, and find the log out out link.

Back