News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I've typed and deleted about a dozen things in this thread without posting, because I just don't even know how to convey what I'm feeling. He was such a valued member of this community and was always enthusiastic about contributing, even going so far as to take requests from UT staff as to what we needed photo coverage of in Mississauga.
This is very awful news, but it's encouraging to see so many members coming together to share condolences.

I'm very sad to learn this news, Jason was an incredible member to this community and I have spent countless time admiring all the amazing photography and drone footage he contributed over the years. Gone but he won't be forgotten, that is for certain.

Rest In Peace, Jason. Thank you for all of your contributions. You captured beautiful landscapes through the lens of your drones; now you may view them unfiltered from the stars. Condolences to your family and friends.

RIP. such a sad news and great loss. always enjoyed his aerial Photos. now who is going to update Mississauga threads. 😪

A truly gifted photographer and a valued member here.
Condolences to his friends and family. He will be missed dearly. ❤️🙏

Condolences to his family and friends, here and elsewhere. I didn't follow his drone threads but recognize that he was a valued and prolific contributor.

How this could happen? I depend on your photos to watch Mississauga growing. Unforgettable your eyes in the sky. My sincerest condolences to his family.RIP

Back