Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Placeholder thread for this project. The title shows as 30 storey and 100m, but could be less. That's the max height they are looking for.

Large-Site-FAR10-2Tower-1024x576.jpg
Corner-Shot-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
What intersection and side will this one be at?
It's next to the northwest corner of 16th Ave N and Centre St. There's a mid-rise brick building right on the corner that will remain and this will go right next to it where the old movie poster shop is with King Kong on the side of the building.

No, the public hearing is just for the land use. The development permit is when full accurate renderings are produced, and they are not a requirement of the land use.

I do wonder if Council will approve it, or hold off until the revised Guidebook for Great Communities, and the related North Hills Multi-Community ARP get approved first.

No, the public hearing is just for the land use. The development permit is when full accurate renderings are produced, and they are not a requirement of the land use.

I do wonder if Council will approve it, or hold off until the revised Guidebook for Great Communities, and the related North Hills Multi-Community ARP get approved first.
Oh right right. They are still on the Land Use. I see. Thanks.

Yeah, it seems like this could go either way.

Back