Don't recall seeing this one mentioned:

Konekt Inglewood by Streetside Developments is now pre-selling. Located at 1605 17 Street Southeast SE.

This is now well underway. No pictures but when I was near the site on Saturday it looks like they are back up to grade across the full site with the three story elevator core poured. No indication of the wood framing yet but I don't know if it is because this has stalled out or if they have just wrapped up the concrete work.

konnect2.jpg
Konnect1.jpg

Ummmm… hmmmm… 🧐 🧐 🧐

It's quite suburban looking for sure, but the plus side is it's being developed on a lot that's not overly desirable.

I don't mind this. It respectfully transitions the area away from just single family housing, and it's well off a main street anyway. If Inglewood had all their parking lots on 9th filled in I might look at it differently - until then, this is great.

I don't mind this. It respectfully transitions the area away from just single family housing, and it's well off a main street anyway. If Inglewood had all their parking lots on 9th filled in I might look at it differently - until then, this is great.
I don’t mind this either. It’s well off of the Main Street but adds nearby density to support the Main Street.

Back