News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Dramatic Mornings by kotsy, on Flickr

The Well on the Rise by kotsy, on Flickr

Morning Run by kotsy, on Flickr

Mounted Patrol by kotsy, on Flickr

Polson Pier Sunset by kotsy, on Flickr

Golden Hour Magic by kotsy, on Flickr

Of course, its a brilliant pic as always...........

But......where's the watermark?........ Finding that is always 1/2 the fun!

Also....how did you make the left hand rail so squiggly? LOL...............In real life that would surely cause a derailment!

Also....how did you make the left hand rail so squiggly? LOL...............In real life that would surely cause a derailment!
I can't always find it. I sometimes think some resolution is lost in the upload.

As for the squiggly, you'd be surprised with some service tracks, stubs, etc. or, in some cases, low budget operations:

I can't always find it. I sometimes think some resolution is lost in the upload.

As for the squiggly, you'd be surprised with some service tracks, stubs, etc. or, in some cases, low budget operations:

On the video above.............is there a class - (negative) 01 for rail...........it would seem apt there.

Thanks! Were you looking for a tag on a specific photo (because you quoted the whole batch) or just making a general statement? Also, the rails were like that straight out of camera. I definitely took notice of it too 🧐

Thanks! Were you looking for a tag on a specific photo (because you quoted the whole batch) or just making a general statement? Also, the rails were like that straight out of camera. I definitely took notice of it too 🧐

"Golden Hour Magic"

Back