toybridge.jpg

I think they are still sitting on it .... (examining)

They were removing trucks load of dirt from the south end today, where it is shown in the above photo.

Water was pouring in like crazy on the south end, about the 2 panel from the west side.
5938891700_c297e0bdce_b.jpg

Water pouring in
5938337269_2e74d9cf49_b.jpg

5938334785_a36cbd7a72_b.jpg

5938335445_88ef051aba_b.jpg

5938332603_f02fbe2b02_b.jpg

Last edited:
They've been pumping water from the complex for quite some time. I wonder how they will solve it. Presently, the water is being drawn and pumped to a manhole drain.

Pics taken July 15, 2011

IfKZa.jpg

vPJWg.jpg

oQX6D.jpg

FOHUQ.jpg

m5c6J.jpg

According a sales person at the Marketing Suite (by St. Lawrence Market) last weekend, construction of the Library District Condominium building is scheduled to start on September 30th. Why construction would start on a Friday, I do not know....

Last edited:
It looks like they are beginning to pull everything apart. They started yesterday and were breaking apart that massive concrete wall/tunnel/viaduct and some of the concrete walls in the center. They seem to have replaced the excavator with a small fisher-price version instead (yes, I know they come a lot smaller...but this looks like a large job for such a small piece of machinery).

It looks like they are beginning to pull everything apart. They started yesterday and were breaking apart that massive concrete wall/tunnel/viaduct and some of the concrete walls in the center. They seem to have replaced the excavator with a small fisher-price version instead (yes, I know they come a lot smaller...but this looks like a large job for such a small piece of machinery).

Away from clearing that junk, i dont believe that there is much left in excavation for this development...the crane wil be coming soon.:)

Back