8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

will345

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looking to purchase an assignment from this building. Looking for 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, parking, and locker. If you have assignment available, please PM and will get back to you asap.

You bring up a good question ............

Does anyone know how / where to find condo assignments ???

For sale 525 Wilson Ave, Gramercy park condo 9Ft Ceiling, Good Sized Rooms, Practical Layout, Private Balcony. One Of The Best In The Complex. Full Gym, Saunas, Indoor Pool, Sundeck, Party Room, Guest Suites. Steps To Wilson Subway, Minutes To Amenities. Modified Den, Added Toplight In Master Bedroom And Den, Locker.Hardwood in Bedroom and Den, granite countertops,Occupancy 2011

I thought most developers didn't allow for this practice anymore.

What practice? Assignments? It depends on the contract the buyer has with the developer.

There are many possabilities, such as:
- Assignment not allowed
- Assignment allowed with a fee to developer
- Assignment allowed with no fee

Then there are variables such as; you can only assign once the building is x% sold out or within x days of registration.

Most builders don't allow you to advertise the assignment on MLS, even if they've given you the right to assign.

I have an assignment at Market Wharf ( St Lawrence Market ) if anyone is interested, Please msg me your email and I will send you the details.

My brother has a 1+1 available for assignment, let me know if you are still looking and I can ask him for the details.

I have a few suites available for assignment in the Liberty Village area. Let me sort out the details and I will post once available.

We have 2 brand new (never lived in) units for sale at 20 Joe Shuster. These were bought pre-construction.

-1 bedroom, 1 bath
$250,000 each. parking is $30,000 extra.

call Ryan
647 983 5016

I have a unit for assignment at Art Condos - 8 dovercourt - 2 bed 2 bath with locker and parking

Back