News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

kennyx

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,

Im looking to buy my first place, -somewhere in Toronto. I know that sounds pretty vague, but I just started searching and am still trying to figure out size, location, etc...

In anycase, I was wondering if there was some sort of database or online list that had *all* of the condos that are currently in pre-construction or already in-construction?

thanks.

mls.ca has some listings but is more focused on resales. If you want to review properties under construction or in the pre-construction stage, possibly your best bet is to pick up the "Condo Guide", published usually every two weeks and available in those yellow boxes which are all over town. You can also review the various threads on this forum, in the "Projects and Construction" section. People here collectively are doing a pretty good job of tracking most of these projects.

Thanks for the replies... I started to create a list on excel of all new projects (from that Condo Guide).... there just seemed so many and was just wondering if there was a quicker way (one that was already done).

You can try your luck with the Toronto Construction Database. It is hit and miss but it is good to know which buildings are actually going to be built in a reasonable time frame when purchasing.

Some purchasers slowly find out they might not get their unit for many many years (Bloor Street Neighbourhood?).

Back