8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

CITY_LOVER

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey, I also have purchased a unit at Lumiere; my unit is south-facing! :)

What floor are you on (if you don't mind me asking)?

Nice kitchen..here are a couple interior shots

7647mn_20.jpeg

2961imd_20.jpeg

6334n3n_20.jpeg

Yikes! I thought the door on the right was for the walk-in closet... But that must be the Den. Please tell me that it's not the bedroom! I swear we are all living in the future and inhabiting Bruce Willis' apartment in The Fifth Element.

Yikes! I thought the door on the right was for the walk-in closet... But that must be the Den. Please tell me that it's not the bedroom! I swear we are all living in the future and inhabiting Bruce Willis' apartment in The Fifth Element.

sadly it probably is the bedroom since not many developers (or purchasers) would install glass sliding doors for a 'den'.

besides, have you seen what constitutes a 'den' these days ... the extra 4ft x 2ft near the main entry, which should have been used for entry closet/storage, but then the developer can't market($$$) it as 1+d !

here are a couple interior shots

thanks JayBee ... good looking interiors, clearly Menkes' materials / workmanship are much better than Lanterra's projects ~

thanks JayBee ... good looking interiors, clearly Menkes' materials / workmanship are much better than Lanterra's projects ~

I'd have to agree, it's really not even close IMO. We'll see how Burano turns out though and I like what they've done with Toy Factory Lofts. Lanterra's a relatively new builder, they'll get it right eventually....I hope.

Back