39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

APTA-2048

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
I was in Montreal early this February as well as this week. I go there pretty often to visit friends and just explore the city. Here are a few of the photos I took that I really liked:

Skyline from the VIA Train

Farine Five Roses from the VIA Train

Gare Windsor

Système in Métro Namur

Neat entrance on Pine

Métro Verdun

View from Mont-Royal

New Flyer Xcelsior - New Flyer has recently attempted to break the borderline monopoly of Nova Bus in Quebec. New Flyer has entered into an agreement with a local minibus manufacturer to distribute New Flyer buses in the province. The contractor of the Sorel-Varennes intermunicipal bus is the first to purchase them under the agreement.

Commuter train - And a taste of Toronto in Quebec. This ex-GO locomotive is being leased by the AMT. Also of note are the familiar BiLevel cars, these built for AMT.

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment. A few more from the trip:

Montreal from the South Shore

Montreal from Mont Royal

Nuit Blanche - Just had my point and shoot with me, so not many photos from the night unfortunately.

Quebec City BRT bus - I love the colour scheme chosen for these buses. The bold interior, with grey walls and lime green seats, makes me think of something you'd see in France. I just did a quick stop here, so I don't have any photos of the city itself.

Back