My occupancy is mid - December, on the lower floors

Any chance we can have beanfield internet installed?

I've inquired about this and they've decided to go ahead with Rogers...

Nothing can be done until we get a board up and running so that we can get Beanfield installed.

I completed my PDI earlier this week and will post photos. It was my second PDI experience, first time with Plaza - and I must say I was very happy with the workmanship within the unit. Only minor issues, some that they fixed within the end of my PDI (They called people up to work on them). Firm occupancy is for end of January.

I completed my PDI earlier this week and will post photos. It was my second PDI experience, first time with Plaza - and I must say I was very happy with the workmanship within the unit. Only minor issues, some that they fixed within the end of my PDI (They called people up to work on them). Firm occupancy is for end of January.

Did my PDI a couple of days ago. My experience is pretty much the same as how you described yours. As soon as we identified the issues (very minor issues), a couple of guys came by to repair it. Overall, I'm fairly impressed with the workmanship.

On a side note, in case anyone else is interested in having beanfield as an ISP - the plaza rep told me that we can start inquiring the property manager at the beginning of January. It would be nice if we can have beanfield before occupancy, so if there are enough residents who want it, please follow up!

On a side note, in case anyone else is interested in having beanfield as an ISP - the plaza rep told me that we can start inquiring the property manager at the beginning of January. It would be nice if we can have beanfield before occupancy, so if there are enough residents who want it, please follow up!

I forgot to inquire about beanfield. Will definitely follow up with property management. Thanks!

I have a Client looking to purchase a one bedroom assignment in this Building. If anyone is interested in selling please drop me a note.

Thanks

Guys, it's getting closer to occupancy... and I really want to get beanfield somewhere down the line!

If you haven't done so already, contact the property manager (either directly through e-mail or bazinga) and express your interest about having the ISP. The more the merrier!

I have a Client looking to purchase a one bedroom assignment in this Building. If anyone is interested in selling please drop me a note.

Thanks
Ric - I have a lower-penthouse assignment available for purchase, 1+1 with parking and locker. Let me know if you want further info or how to reach you.

My PDI isn't until March so please post any photos you took at yours so I can live vicariously through you! :)

Who should I email about Beanfield? I'm happy to inquire before my PDI.

Thanks!

Back