News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

f00kie

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to buy a condo downtown, preferably new, around the University and Queen area (as close to work as possible). I'm wondering what are the developments within about a 15 minute walking radius that are going to be ready for occupancy between September 2010 and April 2011? I know Boutique is one; any others?

Thanks.

Cityplace (Luna Vista, Parade 1, and maybe Panorama), Casa and Bloor Street Neighbourhood (now available), Maple Leaf Residences, East (now available), London on the Esplanade (now available), Murano, 75 Portland and 550 Wellington (Now available) are some I can think of off the top of my head. Hope this helps.

The Modern at Richmond and Sherbourne is targeted to close at June 2011. Perhaps a few months later than you like. I have a one bedroom unit assignment that I'm considering selling. 8th floor 470 sq feet. PM me if you are interested.

The Modern at Richmond and Sherbourne is targeted to close at June 2011. Perhaps a few months later than you like. I have a one bedroom unit assignment that I'm considering selling. 8th floor 470 sq feet. PM me if you are interested.

No way The Modern is done by then. I'd add a year to that.

I'd agree, add another year.

Back