8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

ducati0000

Member Bio
Reaction score
I got a complicated mortgage going since Im self employed.The big five banks are asking a arm and leg since I run my own business.Does anyone have any opinions regarding this company,they seem to be placing alot of ads on the top 5 radio stations in Toronto all the time.They specialize in self employed borrowers.

http://www.northwoodmortgage.com/

i don't know anything about them, but this sounds like a good time for you to consider a mortgage broker who may have more contacts/resources than yourself.

Like any brokerage, it's only as strong as the individual broker you are dealing with. Northwood, as a brokerage is good, but it has experienced brokers and inexperienced brokers. If your deal is a difficult case you want to make sure you're dealing with someone who has put a few tough cases together.

I'm not with Northwood, I'm with Mortgage Alliance. If you feel as though my 23 years of experience in the banking and finance business can be of assistance to you, feel free to send me a PM, or email me through the contact info on my profile.

Regards,
Tony

Back