News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

From what TPH told me, I will continue to test positive for the next 3 months while my body sheds the viral load.

Get well soon! But watch out, there is another nasty bug/virus going around that's not Covid. My mom was really sick with it last week, she is a lot better this week. My sister caught it a few weeks ago after vacationing in California. She was sick in bed for two weeks. And i found out my friend caught the nasty bug from his office, he's off the rest of the week. It's not Covid but it's like Covid. body aches, fever, diarrhea, severe congestion, loss of taste/smell.

We had not a sniffle in almost 2 years until now because everyone was wearing masks.

Get well soon! But watch out, there is another nasty bug/virus going around that's not Covid. My mom was really sick with it last week, she is a lot better this week. My sister caught it a few weeks ago after vacationing in California. She was sick in bed for two weeks. And i found out my friend caught the nasty bug from his office, he's off the rest of the week. It's not Covid but it's like Covid. body aches, fever, diarrhea, severe congestion, loss of taste/smell.

We had not a sniffle in almost 2 years until now because everyone was wearing masks.

Thank you!

This would explain why my family didn't test positive. I know for certain it was covid for me as I tested positive on a rapid test.

Not ideal or desired to take time off but thankfully my work was understanding.

People are over it even though new, more immune-evasive (sub-)variants continue to appear, and between 20 and 25% of infected people show chronic symptoms. But whatever! I am just silently judgy when in close proximity to unmasked people indoors.

Not that we should fear it like smallpox, but it is a distant relative (like cowpox, etc.).

On that note, if it were to become any kind of a major problem, smallpox vaccines are 85% effective against Monkeypox, are already approved, and are still being produced.

From the Star:

1654718269450.png

Move over Covid-19. Monkeypox declared a global health emergency by the World Health Organization following a surge in cases.

Got my fourth Moderna shot yesterday at Thornclfife mall. Lots of bored staff. I asked the poker if this shot protected me against the latest variants, to which she replied “no, that shot’s coming out in the fall”. Sigh. Why did I bother? But four shots plus a solid Covid infection in March 2022 should give me some protection.

Last edited:

Back