News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Chris Dulaba, RPP, MCIPChris Dulaba, RPP, MCIP• 1st• 1stVice President, Real EstateVice President, Real Estate
20m • Edited • 20m • Edited •

Happy to have Community Natural Foods as our 22,000sf anchor grocery tenant (which was a black hole after Planet Organic departed 3 years ago) in our Strathcona Town Centre in the Strathcona neighborhood. This is a great brand to have in Edmonton and the community. Thanks to Eric Slatter with Omada Commercial - Edmonton, Arlyn Stoik, Alison Hansen-Carlson with Avison Young | Canada and Jim Gordon and Damon D. Tanzola with Calgary Co-op for getting this deal done! And Kyle Runzer, internal legal counsel, for working through the lease details, you were a huge help 👍🏼 Go Auto Real Estate #realestate #community #canada #edmonton

I wish they would spread out the grocery stores a bit. Community Naturally Foods will be moving in literally right beside 2 other grocery stores.
Screenshot_20230331-134929.png

Last edited:
I wish they would spread out the grocery stores a bit.
View attachment 465590
Agreed. I would've loved to see that No-frills a few block west. Having a grocery south of Whyte, closer to Saskatchewan Drive between Gateway and 99 st would also be lovely. That area is seriously lacking walkable retail options, and it is fairly densely populated, has decent bike infrastructure, etc... TBH I think something like this Community Natural Foods would do well there, considering the demographics.

There is a Safeway further west on 109 and Whyte and then something else on 112 Street. However, not much further east until Boonie Doon.

Back