Unless you're being sarcastic, I'm sure you would say exactly the same thing if you lived there.

Stupid comment require a stupid response. Yes I am being sarcastic, but if they really want to push the issue, ok, lets bulldoze everything too close and then be done with it. We know that iss not what they want. but they might change their tune once this response was given.

Wound not mind some TOD along (or on top of) the line. :p

Actually, bulldozing anything within 30m and then building over it, enclosing it would be a great idea.

How is expropriating and demolishing houses "the tiny corner of a park"?

Extreme statements on either side don't help.

It's unfortunate these people are being viewed as NIMBYs and having their concerns dismissed when expropriation is being considered.

I have a hard time believing people in other parts of the city would be viewed the same way for similar concerns.

Stupid comment require a stupid response. Yes I am being sarcastic, but if they really want to push the issue, ok, lets bulldoze everything too close and then be done with it. We know that iss not what they want. but they might change their tune once this response was given.

Actually, bulldozing anything within 30m and then building over it, enclosing it would be a great idea.

Stay lit friend 👌

SQ-2020-NAFP-080: Prequalification Ontario Line Joint Corridor Exhibition Stn

Call For Tenders
Tender No.
SQ-2020-NAFP-080
Prequalification for the Ontario Line Joint Corridor - Exhibition Station - Early Works
Metrolinx is issuing this Request to be Prequalified to establish a prequalified list of Proponents (the “Prequalified List”) with the necessary experience, qualifications, and resources, to perform work for Ontario Line Joint Corridor Exhibition Station Early Works. (the “Project”).
The objective of this Request to be Prequalified (Stage 1) is to develop a Prequalified List of Proponents with the necessary experience, qualifications and resource availability to provide the Works to be issued via the Stage 2 invitational procurement process for Ontario Line Joint Corridor - Exhibition Station - Early Works
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on January 22, 2021

SQ-2020-NAFP-080: Prequalification Ontario Line Joint Corridor Exhibition Stn

Call For Tenders
Tender No.
SQ-2020-NAFP-080
Prequalification for the Ontario Line Joint Corridor - Exhibition Station - Early Works
Metrolinx is issuing this Request to be Prequalified to establish a prequalified list of Proponents (the “Prequalified List”) with the necessary experience, qualifications, and resources, to perform work for Ontario Line Joint Corridor Exhibition Station Early Works. (the “Project”).
The objective of this Request to be Prequalified (Stage 1) is to develop a Prequalified List of Proponents with the necessary experience, qualifications and resource availability to provide the Works to be issued via the Stage 2 invitational procurement process for Ontario Line Joint Corridor - Exhibition Station - Early Works
ELECTRONIC BID SUBMISSION will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on January 22, 2021

Is this the RFP that IO is referring to will be released in Fall 2020 (i.e. before December 21)? or what is it?

Ontario Line – Rolling Stock, Systems, Operations and Maintenance DBFOM
Ontario Line – Southern Civil, Stations and Tunnel

Is this the RFP that IO is referring to will be released in Fall 2020 (i.e. before December 21)? or what is it?

Ontario Line – Rolling Stock, Systems, Operations and Maintenance DBFOM
Ontario Line – Southern Civil, Stations and Tunnel

That's coming out shortly. Probably within the next few days or week.

1607465031785.png

Back