News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

I42: Interesting ONT 11 Info! When was ONT 11 decommissioned S of Barrie and were the ONT 11 signs completely removed from it? NYS sometimes will decommission a numbered road and then remove the signs. I figured that ONT 11 just began as Yonge Street in TO and then in its routing ONT 11 would be named something else-Where is the W end of it? LI MIKE

I repeat: given the offload rape of the King's Highway system over the past 10-15 yrs, just ditch whatever's left that's neither 400-series or Northern Ontario, altogether. Quit the pretense.

*Then*, resurrect it, or something like it, as the King's Highway Network 2.0...

Ontario Provincial "King's Highway" routes

I42: Thanks for the link! I looked up ONT 11 and quite a few others. I feel that signs similar to the M-C Freeway signs should be designed for the 400 series routes-the QEW is a standout here also. Interesting info on ONT routes! LI MIKE

I work for said government, and nothing that we receive has the new logo on it. I have not seen it on any official communications, pension mail-outs, etc etc.

I saw a recent Ontario gov commercial (I forgot what it was for...it was that effective) and the new logo was used.

That sucks. It'll always be
Ontario%20%20emblem.png
to me.

I don't know about you, but the moose certainly looks a little pervy for my tastes. Wouldn't want him to be standing around my street corner, that's for sure.

AoD

Funny. The main page shows the new logo, yet many of the links still show the old. I guess it will take time to roll out completely.

I don't know about you, but the moose certainly looks a little pervy for my tastes. Wouldn't want him to be standing around my street corner, that's for sure.

AoD

Yeah, the moose does look like he's on the make - but for what? Speaking of animal personas sending mixed messages, there are the two beavers working for Sympatico.

Back