As seen from the Dominion Observatory yesterday:

20240103_144807.jpg

Photo by me
Jan 3, 2024

They installed their pink bear. Im not a fan of it but wont spit on diversity and art. This city needs more of this, it attracts people and nice to see when strolling in town.

the good roderick got me. but yeah, i wish this one was the taller out of this and Icon. It's done so damn well! I really can't wait to see The Sky go up and even 829 Carling. This will become a huge node beside the station

I
Arnon is supposed to release their new proposal for that massive empty lot soon (I hope). Whatever goes there will really help to connect elements of this skyline.
I imagine they wouldn't start construction until the new Civic is open since the old Civic still needs it for staff parking. They say 2028, but my guess is 2030 at the earliest.

Looks beautiful. Any other pics of the ground floor? Any announced retail tenants? Wonder when residents start moving in (if they haven't already)?

Went by late last night. Didn't see any retail, but they have a bunch of lighting on the podium that gives it a really cool presence on the street.

I think this is the first Soho project with retail space, is it not?

Back